Jolly Roger Jamboree
March 25th,2-4 p.m.
- Sing a sea shanty with the Sea Dogs
- Try your hand at leather stamping with the Cavedwellers
- Join in a play about Blackbeard in Burlington
- Make a treasure map, perch a "parrot" on your shoulder, games, and more fun!
- Wear your pirate costume!
April 8th, 2-4 p.m.
- Learn how settlers welcomed spring in the past through gardening activities, games, and crafts
- Meet the animals of the 4H group Crazy Critters
- Play in our hands-on history house
All events are $5 per child unless otherwise noted (under 2 are free!)
Programs run from 2-4pm. Events are held at the Burlington County Historical Society entrances are located at 457 High Street and 454 Lawrence Street, Burlington, NJ,08016.
To RSVP or to learn more contact: (609) 386-4773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org