We offer a variety of ways for your troop to earn badges.
- Choose a Field Trip and earn your badge while you play, create and investigate.
- Let us bring a program to your group with our History to Go.
We can also create special programs just for your group. Call us today at (609) 386-4773!
New This Year! Girl Scout Tea
Earn your Social Butterfly badge at the Burlington County Historical Society. In this program, Junior Girl Scouts will enjoy learning social skills to serve them in modern life, while also getting an introduction to the place of manners in the lives of girls from the history of Burlington County.
Complete all five requirements for the Social Butterfly badge:
- Prepare for a Celebration: Create crafts to get ready for a celebration
- Use Table Manners: Take tea at the Burlington County Historical Society
- Practice Being at Ease: Practice your new skills in the Bard How House
- Say Thank You: Look at historical letters from our collections, and write your own thank you letter
- Hold a Conversation: Engage in facilitator-led conservation activities
Call (609) 386-4773 to book your trip today!